Flip Horizontally

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Goodbye to sprite fonts, when you have something new on the anvil for your upcoming Games !
  • Hello, I've added the layer effect "Flip Horizontally", but it doesn't just flip the containing sprites but it flips their position too! I only want it to flip the sprite's images.. Also don't suggest the sprite features "Auto-Mirror" and "Auto-Flip" because they flip at certain angles only.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think thats gonna happen until you just rotate the sprite angle and not the layer, remember that if you are rotating the layer, the center of layer its not the center of the sprites!

• I would just make a global var(flip) if you're trying to flip every single sprite. make it equal -1 when you want them flipped, and 1 when you don't

then

sprite.width=sprite.originalwidth*global('flip')

• I would just make a global var(flip) if you're trying to flip every single sprite. make it equal -1 when you want them flipped, and 1 when you don't

then

sprite.width=sprite.originalwidth*global('flip')

Oh my god thank-you so much it worked, my game was dependant on this flip feature. thank-you lots and lots you're my hero! (no homo :D)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)