Flip (Not Rotate) the Desktop?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Goodbye to sprite fonts, when you have something new on the anvil for your upcoming Games !
  • This may seem like an odd question (and it's unrelated to Construct), but is there a way to flip the entire XP desktop vertically. By "flip", I mean mirror vertically, not rotate 180 degrees. By "desktop" I mean everything shown on the monitor. That is to say, the mouse pointer, windows, menus, text; everything would be upside down, while the computer continued to operate in real-time. I know there are ways to rotate the display, but that isn't what I'm looking for.

e.g. If you laid a mirror flat across the keyboard of a laptop computer, ordinarily the reflection of the screen would be flipped vertically, but not horizontally. To make the reflection appear right side up, you would need to vertically flip the image on the monitor. Rotating the image on the screen 180 degrees would not work, because you would get the reflection right side up, but it would be flipped from left to right at that point.

Essentially I'm looking for anything that will allow me to flip the screen along the X or Y axis in software. I don't know if there are any third party tools or plugins for windows that do that but I figured I'd ask.

I've looked around for something to do this for a while now and if anyone knows of anything, please let me know. Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)