Fluoride, water and teeth

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Tileset with underwater deep sea theme. Suitable for adventure, action, or similar games.
    • keeping the game makers educated and healthy, 300 at a time -

hi there. im not gonna do the science routine and just gonna keep it simple.

Fluoride is TOXIC to your health and it KILLS YOU. it weakens your bones, it destoys your teeth and it gives you all kinds of diseases, the only thing it can't give you is probably aids.

and OH BOY! it's in all your foods and waters and even toothpaste you use.

why in your toothpaste? because it makes the toothpaste more expensive and making you go to the dentist more often.

america fluoridates their water, and probably most of its bottled water. if your living there tough luck.

in europe where we have mineral water we also have alot of fluoride in it, so your end up poisoned no matter what you drink.

and even if you boil the water, the clean water steams and the fluoride is left more concetrated because it dosn't die that easy.

what can we do?

look on the bottled water you buy for a fluoride writing, and THE LETTER F with a % next to it.

look for F 0.5 and less if your really lucky. anything above 0,5 is not cool, and anything above 1.5 good luck living.

now that you have your water that actualy keeps you healthy instead of killing you, you only need to find a toothpaste without fluoride, and yea there is...just gotta look for it.

homeopathic toothpastes.

oh and don't believe your dentist...

their allready here! amongst us!

btw all europe rejected and banned tap water fluoridation.

Edit: no need to bring the holocaust in to this... - Ashley

• Don't forget aspartame..

• in few rare moments like this i feel happy to live in unadvanced country such as my ^^

the water i drink comes directly from beneth my house

EDIT just checked my tootpastes and well. there is "1450 ppm F". is that good or bad? i dont have any idea what ppm means.

Anyway, whats your source? Because i think i smell one of those "conspiracy theory".

• made me laugh you can call me evil corporate pig and everything but all these conspiracy theories just make me laugh ^^

• my sources are a year searching on the internet and reading anything i find, and my teeth afcourse. there are some rare cases when someone drinks and brushes fluoride from when their born, and they have perfect white teeth, and these people make me mad, because their like magicians, they brake science.

its not a conspiracy, its real as a fact. as poison is bad for you, so is this.

just google fluoride, and skip all the conspiracy forums if you wanna be cool, and you will find professors telling you the same thing, you will find all european countries banning this, a young boy can die from digesting toothpaste because of this.

a grown man died because he swallowed fluoride.

fluoride is a waste from the aluminum industry k?

see for your self all over youtube, and all over the internet, read about hitler and giving jews to drink fluoride water (he wanted to keep them healthy couse he loves jews).

ask mothers in my country why they got angry when they found out

teachers in the kindergarten started giving children fluoridated milk without even informing them.

as for aspartame, its the same poison, its used in rat poison k?

and acesulfame f is the same.

interesting how schweps makes a special soda that only sells for my country and it contains aspartame, acesulfame f and zacharine.

aspartame is invented by monstanto as far as i know and they SURE WANT TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY.

now yea i sound like a conspiracy nut, and a living healthy nut, but its not that.

why would i let my self be stupid and drink aspartame and fluoride when its proven its poison?

i dont like screwing my body because some rich bastards like to make money from this.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well from what i know fluoride in fact is harmfull.... in the wrong proportion. In "good" proportion, it actualy makes your bones/teeths stronger and more durable.

In my country, every child at age like 10 or something has fluoridesation treatment in school. The schools must actualy pay for it.

But what are the "right" proportion i dont know.

Just as i said - ive checked all the tootpastes i have in home and all of them have fluoride. But i dont know if the proportions are right.

As i said previously all of them have "1450 ppm F" but i dont know what that means.

EDIT:

I did a little research in my native language websites regarding fluoride and i must say i am safe heh. In Poland they have stoped adding fluoride to water 15years ago. But i am still not sure about the toothpaste. I never knew you cant swallow it. I mean, obviously, in common sense, eating toothpaste isnt a good idea but for it to be so dangerous? that i havent knew.

Also from what i read, the toothpastes that has fluoride DO helps for your teeths but only till you are around 20years old. And only in the right proportions. So brushing your teeths after each meal with a toothpaste rich with fluoride is very dangerous.

I am very sceptical in nature so i asked the question:

"Then if its that bad, why its still in use?". And when the stake is unknown - it always is money or/and power. But if selling this legit poison benefits someone - taking out that poison from open market will also benefit someone else. Just as everything must have its replacement.

Maybe its an attempt to take over the toothpastes market?

As ridiculous it might sound i am quite serious.

And i still cant learn whats the "right" or "safe" proportion of the fluoride =\

• This thread reminds me of Kubrick's "Dr. Strangelove" movie and General Ripper's obsession

• well yea its still in use because society is too stupid and corrupt to advance.

why do you think our technology advance started crawling the passed few years.

we have the projected hologram keyboard for years, even real holograms and its 2011 and apple still havent released a phone with atleast a 3d display, while some people make hologram keyboards projected on their hands. strange huh?

from what i read there is way too much fluoride in toothpaste then our body needs.

our body probably needs 0.3-0.5 a day, and thats NATURAL FLUORIDE thats in the ground, where veggies and fruits come from.

so we get more then enough fluoride if not a poison ammount just from what we eat.

drinking and brushing is just killing yourself.

maybe you should try some distiled mineral water(with no more then 0.5 fluoride) and baking soda (and maybe a sip of hydrogen peroxyde) and a pinch of salt - as an alternative to toothpaste you use now.

• Everything is bad for you, given sufficient quantities.

For example oxygen.

Yes we all need it to live, but in doing so it causes certain parts of our bodies to age quicker.

Sorry folks, but its true, breathing, and even living is bad for you, and it has been proven to actually cause death.

• I don't get this hygiene-extremism. We comparatively recently evolved out of scratching a living from mud, rocks and caves. So people are actually pretty robust. That's why monkeys aren't dropping dead because they don't shower every night. I don't think a bit of this or that in the water supply is going to be the end of the world.

• On other side, life expectancy has risen n-times since the time we crawled in mud.

• Well, I do believe karshinkoff is 100% right regarding fluoride. It's poison and it's a bad joke to add it into tap water. Any amount of lazy research can prove that.

[quote:3s16al5c]

Edit: no need to bring the holocaust in to this... - Ashley

That's just cruel. Why edit out the most interesting parts?

• Fluoride occurs naturally in tea, in much higher concentrations than in your drinking water, and people have been drinking tea for thousands of years. In small doses fluoride is a health benefit, and there is no serious research proving otherwise. Fluoride hysteria is just that... hysteria. It's a conspiracy theory.

The only real problem with toxic levels of fluoride comes from waste from aluminum smelting plants, and that water isn't meant for human consumption. It does affect fish though, if that makes you happy.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to shield my head with tin foil because the HAARP network is redirecting my brainwaves to a secret CIA bunker in the Horsehead Nebula.

• Fluoride occurs naturally in tea, in much higher concentrations than in your drinking water, and people have been drinking tea for thousands of years. In small doses fluoride is a health benefit, and there is no serious research proving otherwise. Fluoride hysteria is just that... hysteria. It's a conspiracy theory.

The only real problem with toxic levels of fluoride comes from waste from aluminum smelting plants, and that water isn't meant for human consumption. It does affect fish though, if that makes you happy.

The problem is not in low levels of fluoride that might naturally exist, but adding it artifically into the tap water. In an unhealthy dosis. You can call it a conspiracy theory. Doesn't exactly mean that theory is wrong. Europe had good reasons to reject fluoridation is all I'm saying to this.

[quote:3jfnausa]Now if you'll excuse me I have to shield my head with tin foil because the HAARP network is redirecting my brainwaves to a secret CIA bunker in the Horsehead Nebula.

Thank god I'm living out of HAARP's reach.

Also this: http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoride-statement.htm

• Did you know that oxygen is actually harmful? I mean, it has oxidizing properties... when exposed directly to oxygen, our cells are damaged. Moreover, oxygen speeds the process of aging up.

Want to stay healthy and young forever? Stop breathing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)