Fluoride, water and teeth

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 pm

On other side, life expectancy has risen n-times since the time we crawled in mud.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Well, I do believe karshinkoff is 100% right regarding fluoride. It's poison and it's a bad joke to add it into tap water. Any amount of lazy research can prove that.

[quote:3s16al5c]
Edit: no need to bring the holocaust in to this... - Ashley[/quote:3s16al5c]
That's just cruel. Why edit out the most interesting parts? :P
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Fluoride occurs naturally in tea, in much higher concentrations than in your drinking water, and people have been drinking tea for thousands of years. In small doses fluoride is a health benefit, and there is no serious research proving otherwise. Fluoride hysteria is just that... hysteria. It's a conspiracy theory.

The only real problem with toxic levels of fluoride comes from waste from aluminum smelting plants, and that water isn't meant for human consumption. It does affect fish though, if that makes you happy.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to shield my head with tin foil because the HAARP network is redirecting my brainwaves to a secret CIA bunker in the Horsehead Nebula.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm

[quote="deadeye":3jfnausa]Fluoride occurs naturally in tea, in much higher concentrations than in your drinking water, and people have been drinking tea for thousands of years. In small doses fluoride is a health benefit, and there is no serious research proving otherwise. Fluoride hysteria is just that... hysteria. It's a conspiracy theory.

The only real problem with toxic levels of fluoride comes from waste from aluminum smelting plants, and that water isn't meant for human consumption. It does affect fish though, if that makes you happy.[/quote:3jfnausa]

The problem is not in low levels of fluoride that might naturally exist, but adding it artifically into the tap water. In an unhealthy dosis. You can call it a conspiracy theory. Doesn't exactly mean that theory is wrong. Europe had good reasons to reject fluoridation is all I'm saying to this.

[quote:3jfnausa]Now if you'll excuse me I have to shield my head with tin foil because the HAARP network is redirecting my brainwaves to a secret CIA bunker in the Horsehead Nebula.[/quote:3jfnausa]
Thank god I'm living out of HAARP's reach. :mrgreen:

Also this: [url:3jfnausa]http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoride-statement.htm[/url:3jfnausa]
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Did you know that oxygen is actually harmful? I mean, it has oxidizing properties... when exposed directly to oxygen, our cells are damaged. Moreover, oxygen speeds the process of aging up.

Want to stay healthy and young forever? Stop breathing.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 pm

[quote="Mipey":b6pmu1r4]Did you know that oxygen is actually harmful? I mean, it has oxidizing properties... when exposed directly to oxygen, our cells are damaged. Moreover, oxygen speeds the process of aging up.

Want to stay healthy and young forever? Stop breathing.[/quote:b6pmu1r4]

Hmmm, well I'll be darned.

Did you know they are now saying that antioxidant supplements like beta carotene may not do squat?
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:15 am

[quote="PixelRebirth":25ngsqrm]Thank god I'm living out of HAARP's reach. :mrgreen:[/quote:25ngsqrm]

There is no "out of HAARP's reach." Unless you're at least sixty-three feet under ground they can read your DNA from anywhere on the planet. The Bilderbergers could have a clone ready and shipped to replace you in less than eleven days.

11 and 63 - The month and year JFK was assassinated! COINCIDENCE?

I don't know if I can post for a while guys. A black helicopter followed me home and now it's hiding in the bushes outside my window. If you don't hear from me some time within the next few days, I'm probably clone bait. In fact, my account could be compromised right now. I could be a clone and not even know it. DO YOU SEE HOW DEEP THIS GOES :shock:
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 am

Deadeye mate I feel for you, If you are the clone Deadeye, then that means the REAL Deadeye is the one coming for you, and the REAL us are the ones putting FLUORIDE in our water, they want our organs. The government just wants us to suspect them, so we don't suspect OURSELVES.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 am

[quote:3g27alm7]A black helicopter followed me home and now it's hiding in the bushes outside my window[/quote:3g27alm7]
holy cow you must have a huuuggeee bushes :shock:
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:49 am

No it was just a very sneaky helicopter.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic