[For Hire] Pixel Artist / Animator, Game Designer, Writer

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:15 am

Hello! I am a professional pixel artist, game designer, and writer seeking paid work. If you're looking to hire for any of those skill sets, then congratulations, you're in the right place! I'm seeking part time, full time, commission, or contract work (big or small). Sorry, I am not interested in rev-share projects at this time.

Some quick facts: I have 7+ years experience as a writer, 3+ years as a game designer, and 2 years as a pixel artist / animator. I've had 5 of my theatrical plays put on stage, I've worked on both professional and hobby games, and I absolutely love what I do.

Resume & Portfolio

You can view my full resume online and some examples of work for my various skills listed below. Just replace "[DOT]" with "."

Resume: docs.google[DOT]com/document/d/1BqWO33b3eMeLao_UOgAqHyiwb_8eAzK5-xDK24yfBHY/edit?usp=sharing

Pixel art: rolltonotdie.deviantart[DOT]com/gallery/

Game design and game samples: drive.google[DOT]com/file/d/0B98bNO83zHKoblo0WTNjQndBblk/view?usp=sharing

Creative writing: tractorbeamtuesdays.tumblr[DOT]com/

Game Journalism writing: rolltonotdie[DOT]com/
nerdreactor[DOT]com/author/kylemcarthur/

Contact

To contact me, please send an email to: TractorBeamTuesdays[AT]gmail.com

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer those for you. For all inquiries of services, please let me know what work you are looking to have done, and we can discuss my quote for the work, and the timeline for it to be complete by.

Thanks!
Last edited by RollToNotDie on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:51 am

Just an update: I am still accepting work at this time, so please contact me if you are looking to have something done!
B

Post » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:01 am

I think people will be more interested if you link your works here so they can check them before making contact.
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:57 pm

I'd certainly like to link them all, but the forum won't let me post any links. How could I go about doing that?
B

Post » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:08 am

Add spaces to the url should do the trick.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Thanks! I've added a bunch of my content to the post now. I hope you'll all take a look and get in touch if you like what you see.
B

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Just another update here: I am still accepting work at this time, so please get in touch!
B

Post » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Another update: I'm still accepting commissions and work, so I hope to hear from you.
B

Post » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Update: Still accepting work, so please get in touch!
B

Post » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:44 pm

I have a project for you if your willing to work i will pay.
You can contact me at:
gmail: vashonsmith604 @gmail.com
Whatsapp: 1-242-464-9192
Waiting for your response.
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests