Forgotten Legendz [top down dungeon crawler]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
professionally animated character with Brashmonkey Spriter !
  • Name: Forgotten Legendz

Developer: IK Studio

Platform: PC

Greenlight page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =887270129

Forgotten Legendz - It's a Dungeon Crawler game with RPG elements

Become a desperate adventurer! Explore the full mysteries and dangers of the dungeon, fight with the bloodthirsty monsters, rescue the princesses and Solve the mysteries of the abandoned underground city!

Intro:

[quote:13ycxkrp]

What do you know about cruelty? Nothing if you have never fought with an enraged Ork. How much infamy have you ever seen in your life? None if you’ have never faced a treacherous Goblin…

Thirteenth year of deadly war between human beings and the tribes from the Cursed Wastelands was running the lands when formerly prosperous kingdom of Amador has been trying to hold an impact of alien forces with their last strength. The last human outpost — Falghard fortress, erected on the ruins of old dungeons, prepared to take the finishing strike from the hostile army.

But something even more horrible happened. Something that turned armies into ashes and cities into scorched ruins. Something that could survive only few — those, who hid inside the deep dungeons during the siege.

Fifteen years have passed since that time. Fifteen years without sun, without the chants of birds and wind flows. For fifteen years the remnants of humankind, buried underground, thank and curse at the same time the fate that granted them such destiny.

Screenshots:

• Looks awesome! Also see there is an interesting combat system too

• Looks awesome! Also see there is an interesting combat system too

Thanks Yea - Characters and monsters have 6 areas of the body - arms, legs, torso and head. Each of the parts is protected by armor. Hit on a certain part of first removes armor, then when the armor on a particular area of ??the body is destroyed - damage gets the attacked part of the body ... the destruction of the head and torso are fatal, destruction of paired limbs also fatal.

The destruction of one hand reduces the chance of hitting the enemy. The destruction of one leg reduces the chance dodge the blow ...

There is also a switch fighting styles - normal, protective, aggressive ...

• This looks pretty cool. Some of that art is pretty nice. If I had to nitpick, I'd say that I'm not a fan of straight top-down games because looking at the top of someone's head is not as exciting as say isometric or a hybrid like Zelda.

How does the combat system work? Does damage to each section of the body depend on whether you target that area manually?

Oh, and on that last screenshot, you misspelled "strength."

• Looks nice!

• This looks pretty cool. Some of that art is pretty nice. If I had to nitpick, I'd say that I'm not a fan of straight top-down games because looking at the top of someone's head is not as exciting as say isometric or a hybrid like Zelda.

How does the combat system work? Does damage to each section of the body depend on whether you target that area manually?

Oh, and on that last screenshot, you misspelled "strength."

Thanks) Hit on a particular part of the body is done automatically with a given probability. We refused the choice of the attacked and protected parts of the body as it was very long and boring ...

Yeah) "strength" - typo)

Looks nice!

Thanks))

• Just finished main menu

• I was wondering.. did you make the artwork, expecially the main image and the menu image, they look superb

• awesome artwork!

like it very much

• It's always impressive to see a real proper artist's work.

• Hot New Video (:

• very nice this rendered art, I'm awaiting for more information

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • very nice this rendered art, I'm awaiting for more information

It's not a render, if I understand you) all painted in XARA Designer (2d vector)

New character dolls (more cartoony than the previous):

• > very nice this rendered art, I'm awaiting for more information

>

It's not a render, if I understand you) all painted in XARA Designer (2d vector)

New character dolls (more cartoony than the previous):

ops! sorry for the mistake, but your art is very good, really looks like a 3d rendered, congratulations

• Character's dolls for inventory:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)