Forming a team

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • I am looking for developers that simply want to make games. I have the development licenses for Android and iOS. My goal is to get a group of developers under my license that can all work together to keep making great games. I am not in this for the money, I just want to see good games make it on to the app stores. Obviously I need to make some money off of this but we can negotiate that. If you are interested, let me know!

• May we please see proof of said licenses, and or any necessary tools need to publish to those platforms?

Tools, as in the mac machine needed for ios, and obviously legal contracts relating to publishing copyrighted material.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i do art What you got in mind.

• great I was looking for this......

• I miss read - delete

• I love to be on your team, i got a android and a windows phone license

• May we please see proof of said licenses, and or any necessary tools need to publish to those platforms?

Tools, as in the mac machine needed for ios, and obviously legal contracts relating to publishing copyrighted material.

I will gladly show you, nothing to hide here! I don't have any contract thought, all content will belong to the creators and I will work out deals with each developer. The main point is to have a team of people under one name so that better quality work can come out in higher quantity.

• Hey, I'd love to be involved in sound design! My site is w w w dot daisyalesoundworks dot com . Check out the sound page for music, sound effects real and an inn soundscape.

I too am looking to be involved in a strong team! Let me know, thanks!

• I don't feel comfortable here unless you show us proof of your knowledge, license, etc.

One does not simply create a scirra account and ask everyone to join a team with no backup information.

• I'm kind of new here, so, why not?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)