Forum help...

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Where the heck edit topic button is!?!?!

I cant find it... It would be so useful when editing topic's about ur own games etc...

• It's disabled after a time; we've had problems before where people go back and just completely sabotage or change their post unrecognisably.

• Yeah, that was me... sorry

Anyway you have like, an hour or so to edit your post I think.

• Oh crap... well it's just that when u post game stuff here and release new version etc. you can't tell it on first page... Maybe have it so that admins/mods allow certain members to edit?

• Oh crap... well it's just that when u post game stuff here and release new version etc. you can't tell it on first page... Maybe have it so that admins/mods allow certain members to edit?

If you need a post changed, just PM either deadeye or myself with the cghanges you wish to make, and we will be more than happy to do it for you. Make sure you type your changes in your PM like you would in your post so we can just copy and paste... we don't want to have to decipher your PM in order to figure out what you are wanting to achieve.

Cheers

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay thanks

• In future maybe I can look for a PHPBB mod which will allow people to edit opening posts in the creation forum, that'd be good.

• In future maybe I can look for a PHPBB mod which will allow people to edit opening posts in the creation forum, that'd be good.

Yeah that would be a great idea... before I was bestowed with "edit anything" abilities... I had several instances where this would have been an incredibly handy option.

Failing that, I'm still more than happy to handle initial post edits for things like game, plugin, and creations threads.

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)