Forum Issues Thread - Please read!

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Just to say site is unusably slow at the mo.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:40 am

I honestly don't understand why first time forum members don't have to have their first few posts or topics vetted by a moderator before they are published. In all the other forums I spend time in there is nothing like the amount of spam that we experience here... Forcing new joiners to have to be checked would kill off almost all of the spam. Just a thought...
A big fan of JavaScript.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:43 am

The site gets slower and slower every day. Lately it takes at least 2 minutes to load a forum page :(
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:53 am

Beside site being slow...awfully slow, the search function could be powered by Google. Sometimes misspelling words give you ZERO results.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Please fix your broken website - this is getting ridiculous.
Server Error in '/' Application.
Sequence contains more than one element
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element]
System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.Execute(Expression query, QueryInfo queryInfo, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] parentArgs, Object[] userArgs, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries, Object lastResult) +1191
System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.ExecuteAll(Expression query, QueryInfo[] queryInfos, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] userArguments, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries) +118
System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Execute(Expression query) +342
System.Data.Linq.DataQuery`1.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression) +58
System.Linq.Queryable.SingleOrDefault(IQueryable`1 source) +251
Constructor.VersionRelease..ctor(Int32 VersionID, String ReleaseName) +506
DoDownloadNew.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +169
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:21 pm

TrickyWidget wrote:The forum doesn't allow attachments with the c2addon extension. :)

+1
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:07 am

I have to enter my log in details quite frequently now - once every 2 to 4 times that I check the forum (so more than once per day). I don't have to do this in any other forum that I visit...
A big fan of JavaScript.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Counter of visits looks broken.
Code: Select all
http://scr.hu/1yl7/7uqyt

Don't tell me it's fake, because nearly everyday I'm on forum. @Tom, some explainations?
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:16 am

I'm trying to post a new topic in the Completed Creations forum but when I submit one it takes me to a page saying that the topic doesn't exist :(
The topic it's not published but strangely enough it is listed as Last Post in the Board Index Page...when you click on it, it gives the same message above...

EDIT: Solved! Maybe a permissions issue due to a bug in rep points...
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:19 am

Maybe it's just me, but on both of my (reasonably powerful) Android devices replying - text input - is VERY slow - it takes up to a second for each letter to appear at times, while it's quite speedy on a desktop (and other websites). But I did a test and CPU usage jumps up about 10% when typing here (on desktop) - are some actions happening on type here? Could those be disabled or changed to make for a smoother mobile experience?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Website Issues and Feedback