Forum login broken

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:18 am

@SecondaryTesla the issue was fixed by Tom and that so called a "hack" was just an April fool joke (since the file that was causing the transitions was hosted on scirra's servers).

I'm not experiencing any logout issues, but the badge thing happened to me to (I haven't visited Scirra for 100 consecutive days but somehow earned the badge!)
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:17 am

If you check the "keep me logged in" tick-box then everything is good for me, but if you don't then it is impossible to log in.
I only occasionally visit - I'm learning C# for Unity, but c2 is still a respectable game engine imo....
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:36 am

Colludium wrote:If you check the "keep me logged in" tick-box then everything is good for me, but if you don't then it is impossible to log in.

Ahh, thanks. I could logging in for two days. That bug is really annoying. I could see I was logged in, but was immediately kicked out after logging in. I could even send PMs.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:37 am

@Kyatric - For the sake of proving the bug, @aruche must be experiencing bugs ;-) too since he has been active for "31374 days in a row" (85 years) and received 361 x Fanatic Badges and Lightning Draws for x70 times. He might know some ways to fix it.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:30 am

@chadorireborn: I'm moderator, not website developer.
Also mixing up issues does not help.

A bug about badges is likely different from a login issue bug, isn't it ?

I already told you, use FireFox, it works. Why don't you follow proposed solutions ?
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:47 pm

@Kyatric - Sorry. I just thought it might help. I was just a little annoyed lately since I was logging in every time. Okay, I'll just try firefox till it is fixed.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Kyatric wrote:I already told you, use FireFox, it works. Why don't you follow proposed solutions ?

It doesn't work for me. I have tried FireFox, Chormium, Chrome and Internet Explorer on Win7 and FireFox and Chrome on Linux Mint.
It doesn'n work. I have to use Colludium's trick with "keep me logged in" then it works.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Firefox, Edge, Chrome (Windows and Android) and IE don't work for me either - the only thing keeping me sane is the work-around I posted above.
I only occasionally visit - I'm learning C# for Unity, but c2 is still a respectable game engine imo....
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Same here. Have the tick the box, otherwise I log out. Not complaining, just "Meh, odd.".
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:16 am

@Kyatric - I confirm too that Firefox doesn't work. @Colludium the "Keep me logged in" works but it still logs you out after many clicks but your'e right it is our only working solution for a while.

Edit:

It seems I don't get unexpected log outs anymore since today if I check the "Keep me logged in". But the unchecked "Keep me logged in" still logs me out after clicking a link.

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback