Forum

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Ha, this is not what I expected! I would like new users to need their first two posts to be checked by a moderator, because that's the only realistic way to reduce the spam...

But that isn't what this is about - I digress! Regarding noob questions, the how do I forum seems good as it is, IMO. Even if the answer to a question is a link to the manual, it serves its purpose quite well.
A big fan of JavaScript.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Maybe if there was a separate forum section for non-license owners (could help with all the muscle protein and energy drink spam as well).

The forum definitely does its job, no argument in that. Just wish users would bother to learn the material.

I remember one thread was "I've been educating myself on using Construct 2 for some time, but I can't figure out how to change animations."
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Locking and moving this topic.
Not only is it being posted obviously in the wrong forum but the OP's author acts entitled and smartass as in most in his posts and doesn't like when his own sarcasm is returned in his face and starts inflammatory comments and directed insults.

We don't accept such a conduct in our forums so Nesteris, look at your own self before posting from now on.
I'm really getting tired of your comments which bring nothing but bad mood and are, most of the time, not constructive at all.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback