Forums Changed

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:03 am

@Txchaser this is quite a meaningful post I would say!
Txchaser wrote:Experience in working alone makes your knowledge richer.

Totally aggreed, I think I used C2 for almost a year now, can't believe that I started with zero knowledge in coding!
Txchaser wrote:But then again I can say that at this stage of my life I know how to handle things a little different than many others.

There are differences that I notice, because the older and mature a person gets, know how to handle things better than many others.
Txchaser wrote: I have been on here for around 2 years or so, the comparison between you and I is a big difference. Is it that you have gotten lazy and not wanting to do the research or work on your own, and want it handed to you.

From my observation, high schoolers probably have some difficulty in mathematics as they haven't acquire enough knowledge on it, which I think the age 20+ (college) should be the milestone of knowing logics at best. I disagree with comparing the progress made regardless of age because young people are simply not exposed enough to a very fundamental knowledge of logic, to make significant progress like us adults who have developed it as we age.

PS: I applaud at these high schooler, they are already a game developer at the teen age, while I'm just a douchebag when I was a teenager. I bet everybody wished they started as young as these teenagers are.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:58 am

Come on! It has been over a year and i still have much much to learn and community helps me a lot via both posts and pms. :)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:37 am

I can't speak to how these forums were years ago, as I just started using Construct 2. However, just from the few questions I have asked (and have had answered) it seems to me that the community here is very helpful, and quick to answer questions (compared to the other communities of game making programs I've evaluated).
B
S

Previous

Return to Open Topic