found free 3d, verry simple modeling software

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i think it`s all right. The good thign is that objects are stored giving you possibilitu of marging them with other objects later. And it hasgot export to diferent formats.

• i think the best 3D software that is free is Blender. by far

• i think the best 3D software that is free is Blender. by far

Don't be a Blender funboy ;P

• It's not free It's beta there is a difference

• Nothing wrong with free beta's.

You have to register it within 30 days, not too keen on that tho...

Any way its a nice alternative to Zbrush, there was an opensource one on Sourceforge, but it looks like it died.

• > i think the best 3D software that is free is Blender. by far

>

Don't be a Blender funboy ;P

i don't use blender because i have access to maya through college, but why the blender hate?

• >

> > i think the best 3D software that is free is Blender. by far

> >

> Don't be a Blender funboy ;P

>

i don't use blender because i have access to maya through college, but why the blender hate?

I did not write i hate blender.

(Altho everytime i`m turning it on to give it a go, i always get lost within 5 minutes )

• Ok, I'll say it then..... Blender sucks.

Sure it can do everything, but who wants to learn a program that's completely keystroke driven?

• agree with that,

blender maybe is powerfull but interface suck

Sure it can do everything, but who wants to learn a program that's completely keystroke driven?

Huh? Learning the keyboard shortcuts for any program makes you much more productive. And Blender isn't any more keyboard driven than Maya... but if you don't learn the keys in Maya you're going to be a very slow modeler.

• http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Reference/Hotkey_Map

Back before Windows came out, there was an operating system, that was icon driven.

When it first came out everybody thought there was no way that the thing would take off, every one assumed that dos would remain the standard.

I am comparing this little analogy to the way Blender works, and the way it should work.

• that's sick lol

• http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Reference/Hotkey_Map

Back before Windows came out, there was an operating system, that was icon driven.

When it first came out everybody thought there was no way that the thing would take off, every one assumed that dos would remain the standard.

I am comparing this little analogy to the way Blender works, and the way it should work.

Yes, and these are the hotkeys for Maya... and it has a crapload of them too, so I really don't see your point.

It's not like either Maya or Blender (or any other program for that matter) force you to use the hotkeys, you could use the mouse on menus just fine. But if you do take the time to learn the hotkeys, you'll be five times faster than with just a mouse.

someone who wants to work fast and effeciently?

whatever works for you though...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)