Frankly, Whats the point of c3?

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:46 am

@kossglobal
I completely agree. For work we use Unity. And in my previous job I used Unity. I also had some experience with Unreal 3 and just a bit of 4.
But at that time ( like 2-3 years ago) I started with C2 since I never had time (often lots of overtime in game companies) to learn programming in-depth.

Now I got much more time and honestly Unity seems like a much better option so far. What bothers me is having to redo a lot of the work from past 2-3 years.

By the way, hope to see more updates from your project!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:17 am

I notice Fusion 3 with have the ability to make:
  • Extensions using events (no coding)
  • Extensions that are open, written in C and "wrapped" to latch onto the fusion nucleus, thus avoiding the need for the developer to port to multiple platforms
  • Extensions that are proprietary closed binaries as they have always been.

And with one-time payment. Beat that.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:27 am

@whoisda

Fusion 3 will have an event editor very similar to C2

In fact Fusion 2.5 already has Event List Editor but in vertical

In Fusion 3 it will be horizontal like the one of C2

Fusion 3 is going to be the best alternative, maybe GMS2
CODE FOR FUN
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:19 am

Zebbi wrote:I notice Fusion 3 with have the ability to make:
  • Extensions that are open, written in C and "wrapped" to latch onto the fusion nucleus, thus avoiding the need for the developer to port to multiple platforms

You have made your point clear over several topics. Yiou are risking credibility by over repeating yourself. No offense.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:46 pm

mumu64 wrote:
Zebbi wrote:I notice Fusion 3 with have the ability to make:

You have made your point clear over several topics. Yiou are risking credibility by over repeating yourself. No offense.

Fair enough, I'll save it next time. By the way, I'm not aware I have much credibility worth saving :)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:12 pm

@Zonacas

I tried GM2, not happy with the editor. I read some development blogs for F3, it's looking quite good. I'll definitely look into that.
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:23 pm

@FraktalZero I sort of gave up of that project because of two things: the problems that we and others already stated here over and over and because I had no feedbacks which let me down, honestly. Now that I'm studying Unity I think It's going to be hard to get back to it since I now have a lot more possibilities to work with. :)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Off and on I've been trying to get myself to "like" Unity but each time....ugh......also recenlty trying out GMS2 and that has potential. But basically, nothing beats the simplicity and ease of C2 so far. Haven't tried the Fusion stuff yet though.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:31 am

@kossglobal, you shouldnt abandon that project. It was pretty cool but its normal to have not many feedbacks. Hope to hear from your project soon!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:39 am

FraktalZero wrote:@kossglobal, you shouldnt abandon that project. It was pretty cool but its normal to have not many feedbacks. Hope to hear from your project soon!

Thank you ^^
I plan to make a 3d isometric version of this project. Although It will take a while since I just started with unity recently.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion