Free composition services

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:18 am

Hey all, I am trying to get into writing music for games. All my life Ive been obsessed with music and gaming making it a no brainer to combine the two into something more than an hobby. My inspirations are the likes of Zelda, Monkey Island, Sonic, Mario (List keeps going)

From studying music I have gained a lot of experience composing, producing and editing audio, all of which I can assist you with for free. So if you require music composition for your up and coming game/mod or have audio that needs maintenance or a clean up dont hesitate for a second to give me a shout.

So please visit my site in your interested in collaborating

http://meremonkey.com/

B

Post » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 am

Hey Monkey, I checked the website but none of the tracks wanted show themselves in the music section.

Was able to listen to a couple on you tube though (and will return in the future as you add more!). Keep up the good work, I think you have a lot of potential.GenkiGenga2013-04-27 07:07:30
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:49 am

Using Chrome, the website worked for me. I thought Kazuko Island had an engaging exploration/fantasy feel to it.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:28 am

Thanks for the kind comments!

Genga are you using internet explorer?

If so I have been told that for some reason the tracks aren't working on the site with this web browser, trying to solve this problem!
B

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:16 am

Ahh ok yeah I was. That is weird. At least you have the extra links there in case.

Keep up the good work!
ImageImage
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests