FREE EDITION LIMITATIONS - beta

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:56 pm

@Tom , I understand that you limit to correct bugs, but if you limit users a lot, they will stop trying.

Do not you think it's better to give a little more freedom? This encourages users to continue testing and find more bugs, and have a better product for output.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:59 pm

I get what you're saying, but the reason it's tied down to free edition is because dealing with the bugs is 100x easier.

Our #1 goal here in the beta is not to give free access to the product so people can get an appetite for it, it's to make the best product we can. We always try and make the best quality stuff we can and this is part of the process we need to go through to arrive there.

I see the argument for finding more bugs by making it more of an attractive free offering but it's not a problem we anticipate having, we'll be plenty busy over next several weeks :lol:
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Thanks for the answer @Tom , I understand your position.

I am not in favor of your new annual payment policies, but I hope you convince me to change my opinion with great software.

Good luck.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:15 pm

And what about bugs in the full edition ? the first buyers will be the beta tester of the full release...

7 weeks to test "3 functions" and only one for the entire soft ?...
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion