(Free, Flexible) Sprite artist for hire

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:27 am

Message: NathanielFalcon can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 2 URLS modified. Why?
Hello,

My name is Nathaniel Falcon, and I am an illustrator with a lifetime of art training under my belt. I am loving Construct 2 and am slowly picking my way through making a game of my own, but my real love lies in making sprites and assets. I am looking for projects to collaborate on. I am mainly trying my hand at pixel art right now, but I am wanting to expand into vector based art and beyond. I have a flexible schedule and access to photoshop, as well as my own tablet. I
My portfolio is available here: http://imgur.com/a/2Sz92
Please email me at [email protected] if you have any further questions or concerns.

I look forward to seeing what we can create together!
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Message: Uglypenguin can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hey! I'm developing two games at the moment, and could certainly use some art other than my own, as I'm been very busy with my work. If youre interested, email me, [email protected]
B
S

Post » Tue May 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Can you help me with the sprites in my Yandere Simulator fangame? I need sprites that they´re essencials,and i´m a completely noob drawing them.
B
S

Post » Thu May 05, 2016 7:28 am

That depends on the kind of sprites you need. Please email me at the address above to discuss this further.
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests