Free Game CAPX available Soon

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:43 am

where is the capx download?
B

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:43 am

I'd be interested in taking a look at your capx. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to squeeze extra performance out of construct, as I have a couple back burner projects that are quite intense and busy. The practice might be good. :)
Don't lose your work. Backup your game with Dropbox.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am

I don't quite understand the point of this thread now without the CAPX you are referring to?
Check out my first game Axes and Arrows and vote for A&A on Steam Greenlight!
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:38 pm

jayderyu wrote:@Silverforce
huh... works for me fine in CocoonJS. the problem was previously CJS didn't have XML support. However Sprite moved to JSON a while ago. Providing the wrapper has JSON it's good to go.

woah, woah, WOAH!!! HOLD the phone. Serious?! I am behind on the times!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:31 am

Hi everyone. This a necroposting i guess. Curious if anyone would still want the capx files. They have not been updated and im sure a lot has changed in C2 since i last used it.
I was looking for a project and noticed i still have those files available for this old capx.

If so just respond here and i will make the files perma available on my website.
cheers
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:52 am

Ldk wrote:Hi everyone. This a necroposting i guess. Curious if anyone would still want the capx files. They have not been updated and im sure a lot has changed in C2 since i last used it.
I was looking for a project and noticed i still have those files available for this old capx.

If so just respond here and i will make the files perma available on my website.
cheers

I'd like to take a look at the capx please.
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:49 am

Is there a link to DL the capx? I would love to lean from it
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:58 pm

@Ldk sorry to hear about your issues.. I'm making a decent sized game for NWjs as well.. except my target is desktop computers so I don't have the same limitations to think about. Although I have problems with Intel graphics cards.. it will just have to be a requirement in the game's specs to have Nvidia or equivalent.

I'm actually teaching a game design course (for beginners, mostly artists) and we use UE4 (blueprinting).. it's decent, but no matter the engine, you'll always have problems somewhere. I've had MANY students have frame rate issues in UE4... it's all about budgeting!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Ldk wrote:Hi everyone. This a necroposting i guess. Curious if anyone would still want the capx files. They have not been updated and im sure a lot has changed in C2 since i last used it.

cheers

HI "Ldk" I would love to have a look at your capx to learn from it, are they still avaliable?? thank you
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General