[FREE] Legit Playstore publishing

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:59 am

jojoe wrote:
Code: Select all
The following text contains every important resource we will need from you to publish your APP!
-> Signed and aligned .APK file
-> Preview WEB Build to test your APP
-> Images for the Google Play Store entry :
–> ONE or more screenshots (JPEG min 320px to max 3.850 px)
–> Icon (512 x 512 png)
–> Header Image (1024 x 500)
-> Discription of your APP (short) – 0 to 80 signs
-> Complete Discription of your APP – 0 to 4000 signs

Anyone who sends you ANYTHING without a written contract is a complete idiot.

If this guys comes off telling you guys "He needs to evaluate it first" be sure to watermark EVERYTHING before you send it to him. Do not give them any source files. Make sure you select to minimize your exported scripts. They should not need any of this stuff before you sign a contract with him.

Never trust anyone in this industry!
( I sent $50 to a "Legit" Nigerian prince once, and he never sent me anything he promised.)

i dont need any source files please read the text carefully.
The web preview can be hosted on your dropbox or somewhere else. It is just needed to test the game / app and see if it works and has no violating content.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:05 am

Ah sorry. I did read the text, my English is not so good.
So water marks are cool until you get a contract ready for the game creator? You should be able to study the sprites for nudity or whatever with subtle watermarks.

Hope I dont come across as too paranoid. I have been outright ripped off for my artwork on more than one occasion.

My Protocol now is to Watermark everything. Add contact information to EXIF METADATA information area, along with copyright information.

Copyright information should be displayed at all times, and verbosely name the creator with lots of contact information. Is what my lawyer said.

Also on the image area, there should be some sort of visible Copyright information.

The game run time should have the copyright information clearly displayed at all times.

People without a lawyer can have art and music protected with the Creative Commons license if it is set up properly.
https://creativecommons.org/choose/

Everyone! even kids can protect their content. They even have legal teams to fight in court for you!! Only takes a few clicks and your dream game is protected!

If you are Legit, then a Legit contract should not be too much of a problem to produce before you get the game delivered to you. Then there are no questions later, and everyone is protected to a certain degree.

If we agree to your terms of service, then you should also have to agree to our terms as well. On paper, in a contract.

I hope you are just new at this and it is an over site. The service you are offering seems really nice.

If it all works out, I think it could work well for everyone involved.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:44 pm

@jojoeI have nothing against this topic since some people cannot afford $25 just for testing or try it out, But I recommend for everyone sending their games to self-sign the apk and NEVER EVER share the licence file. In case of something goes wrong, the one holding the licence key can prove it is the owner of the app, just in case google guys must take any side over the other

Also in case of a dispute, a simple written contract signed by both parties IS A MUST !!!

Send a mail with the licensekey we sent you while we published your game / app and the text “i want my content XYZ removed from the playstore.” that's all!

Happy publishing to all :mrgreen: $$$ :mrgreen:
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:57 pm

The easiest way to get a licence key is like this:
Install IntelXDK
Create an account
Create an empty project
Enable "Sign app"
Build the app
Send them an email to [email protected], specify the username that you are using to sign in to IntelXDK
Wait 1-2 days and they will send the key to your email
Last step: Download this software then, using your licence key, first you apk align, then you sign it. https://github.com/haibison/apk-signer
With this tool you can also create a licence key (AKA keystore)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Cipriux wrote:@jojoeI have nothing against this topic since some people cannot afford $25 just for testing or try it out, But I recommend for everyone sending their games to self-sign the apk and NEVER EVER share the licence file. In case of something goes wrong, the one holding the licence key can prove it is the owner of the app, just in case google guys must take any side over the other

Also in case of a dispute, a simple written contract signed by both parties IS A MUST !!!

Send a mail with the licensekey we sent you while we published your game / app and the text “i want my content XYZ removed from the playstore.” that's all!

Happy publishing to all :mrgreen: $$$ :mrgreen:

i feel you dont understand anything i post, so once again.
The LICENSE key i called is a string of numbers and letters that we let generate from google for every single app. The developer get this key from us because of two reasons :
- the key belongs to the developer as well
- the key can be used as a confirmation of security so only one who can provide the apps key to let us delete it for him.

Ofcourse it is always right to look at things interested but not naiv. Thats right, but as long as noone is earning any money neither the dev nor the publisher , theres no reason for me to do this just because i want various apps on my dev account BUT to help people .
If you find my freelancer project bad, okay do not use it and move on. But please do not talk random rubbish that is NOT in the context of what i post.

Thank you.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Well, since we are talking about Google Play and apk files, licence key in this context is the KEYSTORE file, you did not specify that the licence key you generate has nothing to do with the licence key needed by the Google Play.
And why do you even called a licence key? Is more of an authentication key, or a unique ID, not a licence. Anyway, nevermind.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Weird, I used my computer console to generate the authentication file for my apk. Your saying I can do this via Google as well? Are there any perks to using Google to create the key file?
www.h1k3.tech

We are here for you!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:24 pm

@lanceal I think is talking about app ID from dev console
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests