FREE Sound effect maker

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:26 am

Message: VictorSound can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi, guys!

My name is Victor and I am a professional Sound Designer. I've been working in the gaming industry for over 5 years. Last year, our team started a new sound effect creation service http://diforb.com/

On our website, you can find a large amount of free sound effects – gunshots, explosions, and sounds of different animals. Also, we offer lots of other ones that are perfectly suitable for games of any genres. Our service can be helpful for indie game developers as it allows to select and adjust desired sound effects effortlessly.

We'd like to create a very popular and useful service that could help game developers create sound effects of a high quality. Diforb is working in beta mode, for now, so we'd be grateful for any bits of advice and feedback.

B

Post » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:18 pm

It's amazing!!!
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:01 am

Hey I notice you have only had one reply to this post and I'm shocked because this is AMAZING! Really useful site, definitely using in my next game! Many thanks!
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am

Hi, just discovered this service. It's really impresive!

Thanks to share. It will be usefull in my next projects.
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Love the site and all it offers...But everytime I try to log in it just shows the "just a moment" pop up box......and it dosen't go away, what should I do?
D.J. Huber
B
S

Return to Tools and Resources