Free subscriptions for translators!

For translators of Construct 3

Post » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:02 pm

We know translating Construct 3 can be a lot of work, so we'd like to reward our dedicated translators.

Once a translation reaches 100% for the first time, we'll look at all the contributors who helped with that translation. Depending on the number of contributions you made (number of strings translated), we'd like to offer you:

500+ contributions: 6 months Construct 3 subscription
1000+ contributions: 1 year Construct 3 subscription
2000+ contributions: 2 years Construct 3 subscription

If you already have a subscription, we'll credit your existing account so your subscription lasts longer before you're charged again.

Note that rewards will be subject to a quality review. (i.e. if you just fill in translations with junk you will not qualify.) You may also wish to review the translation guidelines and common mistakes to avoid in this thread, as well as using these translation forums to co-ordinate with other translators to ensure your work is high-quality and consistent.

Existing contributions will still be counted! (However note the translation must reach 100% before rewards will be issued)

Once the translation reaches 100%, we'll email out to get in touch with contributors. If you think we missed you feel free to email [email protected] to let us know.

Thanks for your help translating Construct 3!
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:57 pm

Very kind! This boosts the motivation a lot :D
Thank you!
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:04 am

So. for such an now I'll leave everything and continue to translate. I do not have long. I'll also look at some of my past translations to fix the bugs. Thank you for such an offer. :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 am

I'm waiting for a moderator to approve me as a translator. I can help you with Italian, Chinese, German, Portuguese. Actually I know also French and English, I've got A2 level on Chinese, German and Portuguese and I am an Italian native speaker. Can't wait to help you with this project!
B

Post » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:49 pm

You are still in need for translators? I
only can help you with the German translation, but would be happy if i can help.
B

Return to Translations