Freelance 2D Artist/Designer for hire

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:39 am

Hey everyone! I'm a freelance graphic designer looking for some work. If you're interested in working with me you can contact me by sending me an e-mail at [email protected].

I'll leave a few mockups and other stuff
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:22 am

@C91Designs Do you have any experience with sci-fi design, specifically ships, backdrops (cityscapes, etc.) and weapons?
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:44 am

inquiesco wrote:@C91Designs Do you have any experience with sci-fi design, specifically ships, backdrops (cityscapes, etc.) and weapons?

Hey, not much but I'm open to different styles and themes. If you're interested send me an email and I can send you a mockup to give you a sample.
Cheers
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:00 am

C91Designs wrote:
inquiesco wrote:@C91Designs Do you have any experience with sci-fi design, specifically ships, backdrops (cityscapes, etc.) and weapons?

Hey, not much but I'm open to different styles and themes. If you're interested send me an email and I can send you a mockup to give you a sample.
Cheers

Will send you my e-mail address via PM, send your samples there when ready, :).
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:51 am

Here goes nothing, doing new things is pretty fun. I should sketch spaceships in my free time, could've been a bit more prepared :)
Bat ship
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:47 am

Not exactly what I'm looking for, I'm afraid. I'm creating a top-down space shooter with a degree of realism, so if you could whip up a concept and maybe look at this for inspiration, that'd be cool if you could pop that to me via e-mail. Thanks for taking the time to make that concept, though!
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:33 am

Revamped version of that design(was probably harder to work on this than to start one from scratch) if it fits let me know, if not no worries.
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:03 am

http://cris.hobo-studios.org/
Game assets, animations, UIS, Illustrations and more :)

Last edited by C91Designs on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:34 am

It's been great working with people from here so far so if anyone is interested or might be, feel free to ask me for a free sample/mockup for whatever you want to do. If you like it we can keep working together and tweaking it, and if it's not what you're looking for then there's no problem!

Here's something I designed for a GBJam 4 Col limit :D

Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Here's a collab I started with @TELLES0808
Sprites are not defined yet and this is just a simple mockup.

Image Image Image Image
B
S

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests