Full Damage Control - On greenlight now

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
🙌 J-BoB Damage & Hit Sound Pack comes with 585 high-quality sound effects
  • https://youtu.be/OnUmHKydx6w

Full Damage Control is a comedic 2D Sidescrolling Hack-and-Slash video game in which you control the fate of unlikely characters bound together by circumstance.

About The game:

The game is platform

The game works more like a fight game, with button sequences and air combos

All the characters have diferent fight style and combos.

Each character have 4 basic magic atacks and 1 ultra atack, all the magic is to perform longer combos.

The Game have 2 modes Campaign and Versus

LORE

When a strange object enters Earth's atmosphere and inevitably crashes into its surface, the special government agency known as the C.O.N.T.R.O.L. comissions their best (but perhaps not brightest) hero to investigate the ocurrence.

But a falling mysterious object from outer space tends to attract a lot of attention, and our hero will need your guidance to fight through crazy creatures and people coming out of the woodwork in the wake of this mysterious event, all while amassing a veritable band of emotionally unstable weirdos to help along the journey.

All in a day's work, eh?

Gifs

Hi, my name is Marquet. I've been developing games for seven years now, three of which I spent working on this particular project. I like to believe my love for video games as a medium shows in everything I do, and that it's no different with Full Damage Control.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • https://youtu.be/OnUmHKydx6w

Full Damage Control is a comedic 2D Sidescrolling Hack-and-Slash video game in which you control the fate of unlikely characters bound together by circumstance.

About The game:

The game is platform

The game works more like a fight game, with button sequences and air combos

All the characters have diferent fight style and combos.

Each character have 4 basic magic atacks and 1 ultra atack, all the magic is to perform longer combos.

The Game have 2 modes Campaign and Versus

LORE

When a strange object enters Earth's atmosphere and inevitably crashes into its surface, the special government agency known as the C.O.N.T.R.O.L. comissions their best (but perhaps not brightest) hero to investigate the ocurrence.

But a falling mysterious object from outer space tends to attract a lot of attention, and our hero will need your guidance to fight through crazy creatures and people coming out of the woodwork in the wake of this mysterious event, all while amassing a veritable band of emotionally unstable weirdos to help along the journey.

All in a day's work, eh?

Gifs

Hi, my name is Marquet. I've been developing games for seven years now, three of which I spent working on this particular project. I like to believe my love for video games as a medium shows in everything I do, and that it's no different with Full Damage Control.

nice game ^^

• Congrats on passing greenlight !

I can recall that i saw this game on my GL voting list and i left my yes vote there. It's nice to know that a game i voted for is made on C2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)