Fullscreen Ads on googleplay

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Do you guys have any luck getting Fullscreen ads to work on android devices?

Im using Admob/Mopub

• Hi,

Yes it's possible with CocoonJS but you need to update your CocoonJS plugin manually.

Find out more here: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin

If you have updated the plugin check this 2 awesome tutorials, by AndreasR showing you how do add admob via mopub and giving you an idea how to handle the leader board service

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1024/m ... onjs-games

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1010/g ... hievements

I have implemented both in my newest release of Running Rabbit on the google play store.

• Thanks for the reply Refais23!

I just tried it, its still the same unfortunately...

Banner Ads work, but the fullscreen doesnt work.... I get like 24 attempts but 0 impressions on it

• OH WAIT!!!!! ITS WORKING!! OMG ahahaha

I was testing on a tablet, while the ads were set as phone scale (didnt know that mattered) but it started working after i set it to "tablet" =)

• Hmm, so on the Ludei's site:

Dev Portal> Services > Ads

There are 4 spaces for the AppStore: (which is awesome!)

AdUnit___________ for iphone Banner Ad

AdUnit___________ for iphone's Fullscreen Ad

AdUnit___________ for ipad's Banner Ad

AdUnit___________ for ipad's Fullscreen Ad

For Google Play, I only see 2......why arent they separated into phone and tablet?

AdUnit___________ for Banner Ad

AdUnit___________ for Fullscreen Ad

Do you know if I'm miss something? how come there's only 2 for Android?

Is there a way in the settings that can give me a total of 4 AdUnits?

Thanks!!!!!

• refais23 very good game my friend. Its been a week that I am trying to implement the same full screen ad but no luck. Can you please tell me few things:

1-Did you use new cocoonjs version to compile game?

2-I have added "Show fullscreen ad" action on a click of a button. So it should work right?

3-Marketplace is not approved but still it will show something or not?

Also i updated the cocoonjs plugin.

Thanks

• Hello guys!

Which CocoonJS compiler are you using?

I've been using version 1.4.7 perfectly, but 2.0.0 and 2.0.1 never showed up any banner. Now they have just released a new version, 2.0.2 and it still won't show the banners.

Is it really necessary to update CocoonJS plugin manually? I'm using C2 version r175 bet.a

Thanks!

• I tried both 1.47 and the recent 2.0.2 that was released

My ads work 100% on iOS because there are 4 Adunits separating phone and tablets.

But GooglePlay only gives 2 Adunits.......Do you know if this means I am only allowed to pick one?

Urgh....i hope I dont need to make 2 builds of the game now =(

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That's also weird. Let me know about the limitation. Could you please enlight my about this issue? Why are you using more than 1 unit? I have always used 1 unit only.

Please, take a look at the screenshot attached. I'm trying to replace the CocoonJS plugin as recommended on previous replies. While exporting the project I get this error. Have you seen it before?

Thanks.

• Listen... I have another issue. The previous one cotinues to happen. Anyway... I keep going and ask for the system to try again.

After exporting, and launching the project on Xcode and running I get the following error at Debug window:

MOPUB: Banner view (ccc2b4b7b9934d1ab9d1d58d956cfd25) failed. Error: Error Domain=com.mopub.iossdk Code=0 "The operation couldn’t be completed.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)