Fullscreen with html5 website?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:21 pm

I saw a different tuto for do fullscreen with "browser" function such as "request fullscreen" or "cancel fullscreen".
It is possible to work's with a html5 website open with chrome or mozilla?
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:34 am

Both chrome and firefox should support the request fullscreen (and cancel fullscreen) action, and if you are affraid it won't work in a browser, I think there is a condition that tests if that specific feature is supported (so if it is not supported, you don't display said option as availiable).
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:20 am

It's ok, i use the condition if browser is Fullscreen and invert is fullscreen. Before i use the conditions with a global variable and it's doesn't works. Now, I use when my sprite is clicked.

Thanks for your answer Aphrodite.
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:24 am

Indeed I forgot to tell that, If I am correct, this action must be the result of a user interaction to work (on object clicked or on key pressed, etc..), I think this is by design in the browsers to prevent websites to force fullscreen on users.
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?