FUNNY - Waking The Dead - Old Thread from Old Forum

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:01 am

[quote="Aeal5566":2yqpnjcs]"Filth monsters"

That was the single worst retail experice ive had[/quote:2yqpnjcs]

Just.... ewww D:

Fsck!

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:15 pm

HAHAHA!!! funny thread... I immagined the filth monsters like the big mud-thingy in Spirited Away.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm

I know what you fill. Oh man, i didn't know you are doing exacly same shit job same i am. I work in gamestar in brighton, east sussex, england. I've exacly same kind of crap happening here. If you don't mind i would post some of the dialogs here as well, especialy that i've got connection over here now.
One of the older one was someone asked me 'is this a furniture shop?'. But obviuesly that's not one of the nasty situations. once i had guy telling me that we ( polish; i'm ) deserved massacre hitler did to us... anyway... one of our regulars smells like shit-piss-swamp-vomit-and-2weeksOldSwet mixed together. And he's alweays asking loads of questions. i remember when he came in for the first time i almost puked. anyway might post something later
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 11, 2009 10:56 am

Hahaha yeah man go for it ;)

I posted my old stories here hoping some of you guys would add some of your own :D

I've had stupid questions like "What kind of stuff do you guys sell in here?" (when the walls were chunked full of games and stuff)...

-_-*

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic