Is there any way Construct 2 fans can see what's on Scirra's future development list? Just so we can get excited about more kick-ass functionality
I have some suggestions I think should be on that list :
1. Isometric Movement
- like 8 direction but the 45degree ones become either 30degree or 2:1 (26.565degrees) - would be great for isometric games.
2. Multiple Collision Masks
- useful for different types of collisions without multiple pinned sprites!
3. MySQL Plugin
- not sure if this'll be possible but would be great, more powerful alternative to reading from XMLs.
4. Consistent formatting options for Text and Text Boxes
- Could do with google fonts in Text Boxes and CSS in Text.
5. Inverse Solid
- where sprites are bound within
its collision mask - useful for floor maps!
6. Full size Scale and Crop
- The height remains constant but crops from the left and right to stay full screen.
There are more but that's enough for now
You guys do a great job updating this fantastic bit of software. I've never seen anybody else do better at responding to and staying in touch with the community. We owe you!