Future features to be announced

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Joannesalfa wrote:
hmmg wrote:Guys we are all waiting for new news about Construct 3 , so stop crying , they told us about the beta in April , and news each day so just wait

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet

I suggest you could ignore them since there is no point to discuss with them.

hhhhhh I can't :p I have the feeling , that I have to defend C3 :p :p :p
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:58 am

@hmmg I don't see why you post anything, people like you are causing a huge rift in the community. The community needs to be brought together, making comments 'just leave' doesn't help anyone.

So your strategy and Scirra's strategy is divide and conquer? Get rid of over half the community and then be satisfied?

At least this is a great business case on what NOT to do. Just sad this has happened to my favourite game engine.
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:55 am

That one point that people like you keep crying for it is already a success in itself. Better than an empty quite forum that people went away without care. Just to see you here ranting about it makes C3 releases even more worth the wait.

For me its like a birthday party each time they release new info. Aww Scirra <3
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:58 am

It's better people who criticize with fundamentals and not the fanboys who defend anything without thinking

If you really want to improve, you get more listening to the critics than the fanboys
CODE FOR FUN
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 am

This thread is starting to get personal so am locking it. Please be civil to each other.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion