Futuristic 2D Sprite Kit (Sprites) 20% Off Until 17th Nov

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
20 high-quality 2D monsters. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.
  • Futuristic 2D Sprite Kit — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-sp ... e-kit-3446

Features

Futuristic 2D Sprites Pack contains over 15 different body and wing types, allowing you to combine and create awesome custom looking planes or ships. Great for making top-down shooter games.

Contents

• Vector files (.AI and .EPS)
    • Photoshop (.PSD)
    • PNG format images arranged in their respective folders.
    • Sample Construct2 Game (Defense Demo)

License

You may use this sprite kit in multiple projects, both commercial and non-commercial.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Futuristic 2D Sprite Kit

• no PSD or AI format here?

• no PSD or AI format here?

Sorry for the late reply. At the moment no but I'm looking to put at least a PSD file in the future.

• Then how the buyer can combine their own ship if the source file not included?

• Then how the buyer can combine their own ship if the source file not included?

The parts (wings, engine, cockpit etc) are all split up into individual images, allowing you to import them into the graphic editing software and place them around to form your own ships.

I do see your point of having a PSD with all the parts in it would make things a lot easier (I'm working on that ). I was under the assumption that not everyone will use Photoshop so I didn't include it in the first place.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just updated this sprite kit to include a PSD file

• Wow That's Great

Maybe you can sell it with 80% discount... then i will buy it directly

• Hi everyone,

I have recently updated this kit. It now includes vector file formats (both .ai and .eps) as well as a sample game called Defense Demo.

In celebration of 11.11, there is a 20% discount from now until the 17th of November 2017. Great time to pick this kit up

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)