Galactic Attack - Work In Progress

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 pm

Hey everyone I am currently working on my second Construct 2 game, Galactic Attack!

I am a hobbyist designer who is just trying to do things I enjoy and creating things out of nothing is one of them. Anyways I have taken a couple courses on Udemy about Construct 2 and trying to expand on those ideas i learned...hence "Galactic Attack!" :)

Genre - Rotation Space Shooter/Dodge Mechanics
Rated - E
Target audience is early gamers but strangely addicting for older gamers as well

I think I am about 90% done and plan on posting some screenshots soon. Once the project is completed I will definitely post the link here.

Features
6 Levels of Main Game Mode(3 dodge, 3 Rotational with End Bosses)
Survival Mode

Thanks for tuning in,
Rich
RTK3 Games
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:31 am

Why posting it here when you have a dedicated forum for WIP ? :)
You will have more answers on that forum (ppl love WIP) than this one because here it's more about HOW to make a game and not WHAT game are done ;)

When your project is published, don't forget to create a post in "Published creations" so everyone will know they can play your game :)

Now about your game, it look nice but you should clean some little things : the ships shouldnt go over the Interface, and the Up/Down arrow are a bit ugly when it miss the Left/Right ones, you should choose some other buttons in the pack IMHO.

Thanks for sharing :) !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:00 pm

My mistake...I did not see a WIP progress thread before I posted here. I will report over there.

Thanks for the tips...once I get everything tested and working then I am going to fine tune the GUI.
B
S

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas