I'm working on a Game Account Manager using PARSE to save the game progress. This allows the players (if the want to register for free) to save their game progress like in-game coins, HighScore etc. on an external server. So the have no progress loss if they re-install the game.
I'm thinking about to add it to the scirra store. What do you guys think about such a project? Will this be helpful for somebody?
HTML5 Demo: Demo
Note: Purge cache and cookies if still the Version "18.104.22.168" is showing.
I added a demo account. Just click login.
- Language Chooser
- Login/Register/Lost Password forms
- Save/fetch HighScore on/from server
- Upload/fetch a user image
- SaveGame Manager
The Game Account Manager will be available in feburary 2015.
Version 1.1 - 15-02-2015
- SaveGame Manager (Save and Load SaveGames from the Server)
- Save, Set & Delete SaveGames from the Server
- Flags updated (all flags will be included)
- Spanish flag (function works, but I'm not able to speak spanish, so it's in english too)
- Improved fetch and save function for highscore
- Registration disabled, login with our demo account (user data are stored in the project, so just click login)
I would be glad to hear some feedback from you, also nice ideas are welcome