Game bug

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Problem Description

____ yesterday I was putting more into my game and go to starting to make my third level so I took a break and when I went to do more I tested the level and it come up with an error even though it worked yesterday. ____

Attach a Capx

__host to my capx file ONE Drive__ h*t*t*p*s://nwkc-my.sharepoint.com/personal/10436916_nwkc_ac_uk/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=kOYopdnv1tX80b3ZzUseidbJKaOF7XJzrDZC4HA8mAo%3d&docid=17f9583d2bcc54e69a23f9a9224bc5d99____

Description of Capx

____ it is a game with 3 levels but wont let me test as there is an error ____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• open file.
    • press run layout.
    • then bug will show.

Observed Result

____ a dialog box comes up saying something about asset 2 and on the second dialog box it says it may be something to do with construct 2 or third party plugins but I don't use plugins ____

Expected Result

____ I expect it to start up the game so that I can test it but there is an error ____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Windows 7 x64 ____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ construct 2 beta release r197 (free edition)____

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This isn't really a bug with C2 unless you can show exactly how you corrupted the project.

You have somehow deleted the sprites associated with Event Sheet 3.

Easy fix is to copy Sprite30 in the Animations folder (if you are working from a .capx, then use 7zip or winzip to unpack the .capx first) and paste it 3 times. Rename as Sprite31, Sprite32 and Sprite33.

You can then dbl click the .caproj file to launch and resave as a .capx if required.

• Thnk you very much this has solved my problem im very greatfull and as i know that now i should not run into that problem again

• Closing as we cannot do anything unless we know how this happened in the first place.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)