Game Character Avatar Maker (Sprites)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Turn your photos from your phone or home computer into a jigsaw puzzle
  • Game Character Avatar Maker — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-sprites/game-character-avatar-maker-4186

<h3>About</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This is a character avatar maker in the form of an illustrator (.ai CS6+) file with which you can create different 2D characters for your games.It can be useful for games where there's dialogues and you want to have an associated face to the character that's speaking.</p><p>It includes many different assets like hair, eyes, mouths, clothing, accessories (earrings, hats, masks etc.), eyebrows and more. Everything is labeled and grouped in a way to make it easy to know where everything is and do.</p><p>Important to know is that you should have basic knowledge on how to use illustrator to be able to use this and a copy of illustrator CS6 or higher.</p><h3>What's Included</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• An .ai illustrator file (CS6+).
    • A license text file
    • A .pdf manual

<h3>License</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>You may use this character maker to make and include a character in a unlimited number of commercial or personal games.</p><p>You can't however, re-sell or re-distribute the file to others, nor can you re-sell or re-distribute the characters or assets in the file 'as is'. </p><h3>Video Tutorial</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>You can watch the video tutorial before you buy to get a sense of how you can use this.</p><p>You can view it at the bottom of the page.</p><h3>Support & Feedback</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Feel free to contact me if you are wondering anything about the product or have feedback and/or suggestions for more items you'd like to see added, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Game Character Avatar Maker

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)