Game developer for hiring

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:13 am

Message: Badramgad can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi I'm badramgad, I really know how to use construct 2, I don't have any game ideas, so if anyone needs a game developer I'm here for You, You have to send me the sprites and I develop the game

Contact me: [email protected]
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello! We are looking to hire a game developer to add to our team. We are mostly backend developers (PHP/MySQL) and our games have millions of installs. We just need some really motivated games developers with some sweet ideas, and we will take care of ads, promotion, hosting and such :)

If you're interested, please PM me!
We make Facebook games!

Please contact us if you want to work with us to release your game on Facebook - our team have generated millions of installs for our own C2 and Flash games, and we can do revenue-share deals with YOU, too!

https://u1stgames.com
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:09 am

Message: josh317 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 2 URLS modified. Why?
Hey can u remake this game --- http://synergy-studios.net/Gamez/123/
my developer has disappered
This is a a paid project. I need help finishing a game. I need help setting up multiple levels, setting up a visible scoring system. moving from level to level , Transitions and the main menu. All the layout work is already completed ---- I also need help with setting up a score system that is visual for the player. This is a paid gig there is no design work involved just simple coding and transitions.
Here is my contact information - My Skype user ID is Josh317. And this is my email address [email protected]
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests