Game Going Crazy [Solved]

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:05 am

Hey guys! I'm having some difficulties with my game. I've put comments into the .cap to show where the problems are. Going left bugs up my screen and makes everything flash. Also, I can not figure out how to make smaller objects set their Z layer behind bigger objects. Apologies for my coding in advance. All suggestions or alternatives are appreciated!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SpookySkeleton on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:28 am

The flickering if from multiplying by a negative number. instead you should multiply by 0.9996. of course you really should be adding and subtracting from position to move most of the time. For the sorting use "for each ordered" with the barrel width.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:45 am

R0J0hound wrote:The flickering if from multiplying by a negative number. instead you should multiply by 0.9996. of course you really should be adding and subtracting from position to move most of the time. For the sorting use "for each ordered" with the barrel width.

Thank you, R0J0hound!
You've been extremely helpful!
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic