Game in construct2 & option screens in phone gap with speed?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Have you ever dreamed of playing in a Speedball game or tournament?
  • I am building my game using Construct2 , but pre-game screens like options , inviting friends and other game setting options i was wondering if i should combine it with phoneGap without losing the application speed?.

Contact list i cant access using construct2 and browser webview base facebook invitation is much easier to handle the friends list which suppose if i build in phonegap then it will be lot easier for me... So i would like to combine my game which i have made in construct2 with the phonegap application to support option and other game screens , but i am wondering if anyone has ever tried this technique and if yes then does this effect the speed of the application???

I am thinking when user will click Play button i will call the construct2 html page without phonegap interference.... Please suggest what you think if still it will decrease the game speed ?? ?

I have searched this topic on tutorial and forum but i am unable to find any appropriate answer ..I would really appreciate if you experts can help me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)