Game like flow free [Help]

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello guys,

I'm new here and need your help about a game like flow free. I tried sometimes but it's too hard to make this mechanic. I have something programmed... but is not too much.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm not sure if this will help but try this. Make a new project, select "new retro style project", be sure the window size is (320 width, 192 height) Make 15 square objects, put them on the layout, make the layout(in the View setting) snap to grid(32,32) and show grid. Place each object an equal length from each other on the grid. Make an object for a line (somehow, I'm not sure how, so check the forums). Now in the Event Sheet, make an event for, If Line (for each colored line object) is overlapping all objects, add another condition, all lines are connected (color specific), go to next layout or whatever action you want. Sorry if this didn't help, I tried my best.

• I'm not sure if this will help but try this. Make a new project, select "new retro style project", be sure the window size is (320 width, 192 height) Make 15 square objects, put them on the layout, make the layout(in the View setting) snap to grid(32,32) and show grid. Place each object an equal length from each other on the grid. Make an object for a line (somehow, I'm not sure how, so check the forums). Now in the Event Sheet, make an event for, If Line (for each colored line object) is overlapping all objects, add another condition, all lines are connected (color specific), go to next layout or whatever action you want. Sorry if this didn't help, I tried my best.

Helped a lot.Thanks, but I need help yet. How can I make the touch, detect the color and show the respect color lines?

• So, the squares I've told you to make are only for the game to detect if the game-board is complete. Make a Global Variable and set the initial value to "0". For each colored line that you want on a level, make 2 colored circle objects, place them in the layout (where you want), and in the event sheet, If line ,color specific (choose the specific colored line for the colored circle objects), is overlapping (the circle objects, for example, object_1 and object_2 for the colored line) object_1 and is overlapping object_2, set Global Variable (for example, Colored Line 1) "Colored Line 1" to "1". Now, make an event, If (Global Variable) "Colored Line 1" = "1" and (for example, Colored Line 2) "Colored Line 2" = "1", add action, show "level finished screen" (or go to layout) or whatever action you want. Add a colored line variable condition for each of the colored lines. Make that one event. I hope that helped too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)