Game not updating on arcade?

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Fri May 06, 2016 1:06 am

I've tried multiple times to update my game and it isn't working. Updating the client doesn't help, changing the version numbers and other info doesn't help inside and outside the actual Construct 2 program. When updated it either shows the same exact update as there was previously or a black screen. I know I'm uploading the correct file because I check the time stamps on the game file when it is exported. Any help??? :roll:
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 06, 2016 7:26 am

* moved as anything to do with the arcade is a Website Issue that @Tom would need to be made aware of.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 06, 2016 11:41 am

Provide the URL for your game so we can see by ourselves.
Consider sending a mail to [email protected] with the URL for your game and the last exported archive file you uploaded.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 06, 2016 5:18 pm

It fixed now by itself, but I hope it doesn't happen again. Here is the link to the game: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooting- ... ooter-7377

Ill come back if it happens again and post the file and everything.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 06, 2016 9:11 pm

It's happening again. The link is still the same. It's meant to include an actual health bar instead of text, and fixed enemy spawning but clearly you can see that it is not the case.

I'm sending the file to [email protected] to see if they can help resolve the issue. I've had this before on my previous 'games' and all I had to do to fix it was change the actual game version in the editor but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. Can't find any way to fix it, but I hope one of you or someone else has ideas?
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 12, 2016 8:28 pm

I have the same problem now, has it been fixed for you?

UPDATE: The problem has been solved by itself
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 13, 2016 2:47 am

Yup, happening again. Really starting to piss me off as it just appears as a black screen. I change versions, destination folders, and everything yet it still updates as a black screen.

It won't work the entire day, and it's problematic. Anyway to legitimately and quickly fix it?
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 14, 2016 1:27 pm

PrimalNews wrote:Yup, happening again. Really starting to piss me off as it just appears as a black screen. I change versions, destination folders, and everything yet it still updates as a black screen.

It won't work the entire day, and it's problematic. Anyway to legitimately and quickly fix it?

Yep, I am getting something similar after I updated my game. I posted something about it here: game-upload-fail-could-not-upload_t172658
Sidecar Split has been released on the Scirra Arcade, on the Android and on iOS!
B
S

Post » Thu May 26, 2016 1:20 am

I've been noticing that I can only update one version daily, or atleast mostly once a day which is going to create many problems. Just now I updated my game, but realized there was a game breaking bug and I fixed it, uploaded a new version, but it still hasn't updated to the most recent version.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:17 am

Okay this is legitimately pissing me off now.
B
S
G

Next

Return to Website Issues and Feedback