Game not updating on arcade?

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 am

PrimalNews wrote:Okay this is legitimately pissing me off now.
Check out my website: http://www.parkercell.co.uk/
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:40 am

Hello everybody, I two had this issue a few times. If your game uploads and has a black screen or some error message floating in the game field. Try recompiling the game with out minify checked. This seams to be happening more and more with newer versions of construct 2. Not only does it effect The Scirra Arcade, but also other exported file types. Currently I Recommend not using minify code unless you really have to.

Hope this helps. Jeremy C.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Carbincopy wrote:Hello everybody, I two had this issue a few times. If your game uploads and has a black screen or some error message floating in the game field. Try recompiling the game with out minify checked. This seams to be happening more and more with newer versions of construct 2. Not only does it effect The Scirra Arcade, but also other exported file types. Currently I Recommend not using minify code unless you really have to.

Hope this helps. Jeremy C.

Thanks a lot, I'll be sure to try it! I just hope not minifying will break it or something since it's recommended :?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:32 am

PrimalNews wrote:I've been noticing that I can only update one version daily, or atleast mostly once a day which is going to create many problems. Just now I updated my game, but realized there was a game breaking bug and I fixed it, uploaded a new version, but it still hasn't updated to the most recent version.

That's annoying for testing out any online only features (like getting site lock to work)

Wish there was a preview mode - then you could get it to work and THEN it could have just one update per day when you set the preview to public.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Having the same issues, games don't upload new version for me. It just shows the older version after i try to update it. ><
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:46 am

I just tried updating my game 3 times. What's the deal?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback