Game Review Websites??

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Is there any game review website interested in reviewing games made by indie developers? :roll:
since I wanted an expert to give me review on my game.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:08 am

Google indie game reviews, go to these sites, find their contact.
Write them a nice short email asking if they'd like to review your game.

I see you on here a lot asking for all sorts of different advice. Which is great, I love your spirit and drive.

Here's my advice, especially for someone your age: keep making games. lots and lots of them.
Any successful artist will tell you, they made a hundred things that were terrible or that nobody cared about before they found their first real success.
Just keep going!

Just some random guy's thoughts...
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:40 am

spacedoubt wrote:Google indie game reviews, go to these sites, find their contact.
Write them a nice short email asking if they'd like to review your game.

I see you on here a lot asking for all sorts of different advice. Which is great, I love your spirit and drive.

Here's my advice, especially for someone your age: keep making games. lots and lots of them.
Any successful artist will tell you, they made a hundred things that were terrible or that nobody cared about before they found their first real success.
Just keep going!

Just some random guy's thoughts...

Thanks, I will take into your advice :) from long time ago I gave up then I returned back to make games & I'm not going to give up now.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Return to Distribution and Publishing