Game sales for Games made with this

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:15 pm

Hey everyone, im Tim or known as Tidus97 online - you may or may not have seen my name pop up in a few places (im being known in places i havnt even heard of across the internet :lol: )

I was wondering if we are allowed to put our games made with this for sale? You know, on them non-hardcore game sale sites? as i am interested in making a bit of pocket money out of this hobby i have. I will ask more questions later on, but this is one of my main concerns. I have previous experience with Game maker, but that has a slow coding language, rendering it useless in some situations. :( so i must move on to find something new.

Thanks in advance, ill be sure to bookmark and check this place regularly - looks exciting :D (dont have a chance to check the program out! midnight and got to wake up early tomorrow :x )

cyas!
B
G

Post » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:18 pm

Yes, only construct is opensource. You can sell your games made with it if you want.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:21 pm

There is a sticky thread on it a few threads up.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:28 am

Ethan and Jeswen are right. Feel free to sell your creations, as stated in this thread.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:33 am

Ok, thank you, and sorry for not searching before hand. :)

I am going to download and have a look at it right now. I'm not sure who does what for this, but i have exceptional photos hoping skills, so if any pieces of art work need to be done for the forums or website, then Im the man to call :D - ofcourse, thats if no one else here does that, even if there is your more then welcomed to ask me for whatever.
B
G

Return to Construct Classic Discussion