Game slows down after restart layout

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Hi, my game slows down more and more when I do restart layout at certain levels.
I mean, I play the level, the game works fine, when I die and I have to restart the layout to restart the level, the game goes a little slower.
This happens in my galaxy 6S.
I think this topic has already been commented on some occasion, any idea about this ?.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:52 pm

I have a few guesses but it still depends. Does it only last for a few seconds?

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:51 pm

chadorireborn wrote:I have a few guesses but it still depends. Does it only last for a few seconds?

Sorry, I did not understand this question.

Do you mean if the slowdown lasts a while or always remains?
It stays for a while, I would not know exactly but I assure you it's annoying to play.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Yeah. I get that issue too especially that i'm making games for mobile. Considering that all possibilities of junk being persisted is unlikely. This must be because of the built-in javascript garbage collector releasing unused memory that causes a momentary jank / lag.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General