Game Template 4 - IAP Store Base (Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:58 pm



Game Template 4 - IAP Store Base — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/game-template-4-iap-store-base-548

Description

Expand your game with a nice store and earn additional money.



Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Game Template 4 - IAP Store Base
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
104
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,164
Reputation: 28,953

Post » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:01 am

Will this work with the Amazon App Store?
B
11
S
3
Posts: 3
Reputation: 1,281

Post » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 am

Nephi wrote:Will this work with the Amazon App Store?


Hi @Nephi
Sadly I guess no. Amazon has there own IAP function as far as I know.

Regards
AndreasR
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
104
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,164
Reputation: 28,953

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:27 pm

will this work on both android & IOS ? using phonegap or cordova ?
Image
B
36
S
13
G
1
Posts: 99
Reputation: 3,051

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:04 pm

miketolsa wrote:will this work on both android & IOS ? using phonegap or cordova ?


Hi,
according to the plugin developer it should work on both platforms.
But I only have test it with Android due the fact that I only have android based devices.

But you can ask @cranberrygame if the PhonegapIAP plugin supports also iOS. I think so, but just to be sure ;)
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
104
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,164
Reputation: 28,953

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:48 pm

@miketolsa
@AndreasR

Phonegap IAP works on android and iOS too. :D

Thanks
Sang Ki Kwon
Construct2 Cordova Plugins (currently 87 plugins): https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Construct2 Prototype Capx (currently 50 capx): https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... -capx-3088

Home page: http://cranberrygame.com
B
65
S
22
G
81
Posts: 780
Reputation: 46,631

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:42 am

The documentation link provided in the even sheet doesn't seem to work for me.
Do I need to do anything on my Google Play Developer Console for the IAP?
B
16
S
3
Posts: 115
Reputation: 2,428

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:47 am

t33hp wrote:The documentation link provided in the even sheet doesn't seem to work for me.
Do I need to do anything on my Google Play Developer Console for the IAP?


I'm about to update all my Templates. Thanks for letting my know about that issue.
Here you find the docs
https://shatter-box.com/kb/c2-cranberrygame/
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
104
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,164
Reputation: 28,953

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Hi Andreas,

I have bought 3 templates from you (Admob + IAP, IAP Store Base and Slide In Menus).
You did really an amazing job with those templates and they deserved every single euro I gave to buy them, they really helped me very much.

I managed to make the ads work on the ALPHA release of my game.

However i can not get my in-app purchases to work in my ALPHA release on google play. I followed your tutorial and studied carefully your CapX but it doesn't work for me.

The Store Listing and Items Fetch is successful, but when my testing accounts try to make an in-app purchase, we are getting the following message "Error - Authentication is required. You need to sign into your Google Account". I have tried a lot of things to solve this but nothing works.

What can I do to solve this and why are we getting this error message?
B
12
S
3
Posts: 19
Reputation: 755

Post » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:36 am

exalted wrote:Hi Andreas,

I have bought 3 templates from you (Admob + IAP, IAP Store Base and Slide In Menus).
You did really an amazing job with those templates and they deserved every single euro I gave to buy them, they really helped me very much.

I managed to make the ads work on the ALPHA release of my game.

However i can not get my in-app purchases to work in my ALPHA release on google play. I followed your tutorial and studied carefully your CapX but it doesn't work for me.

The Store Listing and Items Fetch is successful, but when my testing accounts try to make an in-app purchase, we are getting the following message "Error - Authentication is required. You need to sign into your Google Account". I have tried a lot of things to solve this but nothing works.

What can I do to solve this and why are we getting this error message?


Hi @exalted
Thank you so much :) I really appreciate it.

About your issue. This is normal, because IAP only works if you download the apk file over the store. I'm not sure about the ALPHA, but it works in the BETA phase.
So just upload your apk file as ALPHA/BETA, wait till you can see it in the store and then download it via the Google Play Store on your device.
Then you will get following message "The publisher cannot purchase this product". Then it should work. If you want to be 100% sure add some friends as beta tester and let them download the apk as well. They should be able to purchase the perks then.

Let me know if you have any more questions, I'm glad to help you :)

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
104
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,164
Reputation: 28,953

Next

Return to Scirra Store

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests