Game Template 4 - IAP Store Base (Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:50 pm

Hi Andreas,

thank you for your reply :)

I wish you and everyone here a happy new year!

I have tested the apk over the store in ALPHA closed, ALPHA open, BETA closed and BETA open and my testers are still getting this message "Error - Authentication is required. You need to sign into your Google Account" when they try to make an in-app purchase.

Before i sent you my first message i had tried it on ALPHA closed and after your reply i had the hope that it will work on BETA, but it doesn't work. I have tried almost everything and this situation is driving me crazy. I have tried it also with adding the phonegap plugin through IntelXDK and without adding it. But still the same message over and over again.

Probably i am missing something and i have no idea what it is. But the Store Listing and Items Fetch is successful and i get the debug messages exactly as you are doing it in your template. Can you suggest anything else i should try to get it working?
B
12
S
3
Posts: 19
Reputation: 755

Post » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:03 am

exalted wrote:Hi Andreas,

thank you for your reply :)

I wish you and everyone here a happy new year!

I have tested the apk over the store in ALPHA closed, ALPHA open, BETA closed and BETA open and my testers are still getting this message "Error - Authentication is required. You need to sign into your Google Account" when they try to make an in-app purchase.

Before i sent you my first message i had tried it on ALPHA closed and after your reply i had the hope that it will work on BETA, but it doesn't work. I have tried almost everything and this situation is driving me crazy. I have tried it also with adding the phonegap plugin through IntelXDK and without adding it. But still the same message over and over again.

Probably i am missing something and i have no idea what it is. But the Store Listing and Items Fetch is successful and i get the debug messages exactly as you are doing it in your template. Can you suggest anything else i should try to get it working?


Hi :)

thank you, wish you a happy new year, too!

About your issue. Did you download your game from the store then? It will not work if you copy the apk file on your phone and install it.
You get a beta testing link for the store. When you open this link you can enroll to the beta tester group.
Then you get a download link where you can download the game.

This is how it works:

1) So login into your google play developer console, select your app, go to APK and select the beta test. Then you see following screen.
Image

2) Then copy the marked link and open it in a new tab and enroll to the beta phase. Once you are a tester you find the download link on the same page.
Image

3) Download the game on your device and run it. Make sure to remove the other version first from your device.

If you still get the error, write me a PM.

Regards
Andreas
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
93
S
32
G
30
Posts: 1,095
Reputation: 27,510

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:38 am

. thanks bro your template is very good :) :) :) :)
B
6
S
1
G
1
Posts: 5
Reputation: 862

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 am

IlmanNur25 wrote:. thanks bro your template is very good :) :) :) :)


Thank your very much :) I'm glad that it helped you ;)
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
93
S
32
G
30
Posts: 1,095
Reputation: 27,510

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:28 am

AndreasR wrote:
IlmanNur25 wrote:. thanks bro your template is very good :) :) :) :)


Thank your very much :) I'm glad that it helped you ;)


What this template can make can not be hacked bro
B
6
S
1
G
1
Posts: 5
Reputation: 862

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:29 am

IlmanNur25 wrote:
AndreasR wrote:
IlmanNur25 wrote:. thanks bro your template is very good :) :) :) :)


Thank your very much :) I'm glad that it helped you ;)


What this template can make can not be hacked bro



iap mean me bro

sorry for my english :D :D
B
6
S
1
G
1
Posts: 5
Reputation: 862

Post » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:18 am

IAP is handled via Google Play and Itunes. This should be very save. However nothing is 100% save.

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
93
S
32
G
30
Posts: 1,095
Reputation: 27,510

Previous

Return to Scirra Store

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CrK and 0 guests