Game...

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:04 pm

The "I heard it sucks" comes from reading actual accounts of issues from users on the Blender forum. Mainly problems with really slow/wonky collision detection, and unresponsive controls. But that was a while ago, if it's been updated since then that's cool.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 pm

[quote="deadeye":pm84sj0l]The "I heard it sucks" comes from reading actual accounts of issues from users on the Blender forum. Mainly problems with really slow/wonky collision detection, and unresponsive controls. But that was a while ago, if it's been updated since then that's cool.[/quote:pm84sj0l]

Ah I see. I never really experienced collision problems. But those wonky collision problems could be cause by many other problems, mainly hardware, old version of blender, too many hi polys etc.
B
G

Post » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Lets just hope you don't need a degree to be able to use it... oh wait.
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 am

i have been messing around with blender... though i find its not as straight forward as i was hoping...
i still haven't looked at Shiva bit i plan on looking right after this post...
and i do plan on learning a language to do this writing engines from scratch but i want to start with a WYSIWYG first :)
B
G

Post » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:58 pm

[quote="brokenbylaw":ed6096vz]i have been messing around with blender... though i find its not as straight forward as i was hoping...
and i do plan on learning a language to do this writing engines from scratch but i want to start with a WYSIWYG first :)[/quote:ed6096vz]
What is shiva? Can you provide a link?

And yes, i been hearing blender has a high learning curve, but once you master the interface it's pretty funand easy to use ;D
B
G

Post » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 am

[quote="Philman401":7lpmqmjv][quote="brokenbylaw":7lpmqmjv]i have been messing around with blender... though i find its not as straight forward as i was hoping...
and i do plan on learning a language to do this writing engines from scratch but i want to start with a WYSIWYG first :)[/quote:7lpmqmjv]
What is shiva? Can you provide a link?

And yes, i been hearing blender has a high learning curve, but once you master the interface it's pretty funand easy to use ;D[/quote:7lpmqmjv]

Check my post :wink:
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:21 pm

lol@the shiva site having a 3d construct logo on the top left, in construct green at that
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic