GameDistribution and Construct2 Monetize Api for Html5 Games

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hello everyone,

i would like to inform you that Gamedistribution.com started to accept html 5 games distribution and monetization. You can check the current catalog.

How it works ?

1 : Signup to platform and implement html 5 api to your game : gamedistribution dot com/Api/

2 : Activate the game for catalog than sit back and follow the revenue.

We run only premium advertising so be prepared to see high cpms but less ads running in games

Gamedistribution have cooperation with more than 958 websites currently and growing rapidly. We work with all the biggest networks and make sure your game will get maximum number of gameplays.

You get %40 of the revenue as developer %40 goes to publisher and %20 for Gamedistribution.

Any comment or questions are welcome.

Looking forward to talking to you guys.

• Im very interested as I've created hundreds of small HTML games within the years of C2.

1.) You say you have 958 websites in the network. Can you list some of the popular websites with these games?

2.) How often do we developers get paid? Net30? 60? etc

3.) How big are the CPMs? Exact numbers plz and how often are these games being played?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • On the other hand I have very few games, and with not a lot of traffic.

Do you restrict the platform to developers with a higher volume?

• I know this is an old post, but I have been trying to a week and a half to get the gamedistribution api working so I can get my game on Gamedistribution, but I can't get the API working. I see it working fine on my end, but once I upload the game to Gamedistribution the API no longer works. Does anyone know how to do this?

I've used the instructions here:

https://github.com/GameDistribution/GD-Construct2/wiki

but once I upload my game to their site, the API is not working. It has taken me longer to try to get the API working than it takes to create an entire game.

Does anyone know to to get this working? I have contacted their support many times, but they said they are not Construct 2 developers and so they don't know what to tell me.

• Interesting post. Is there somebody who uses this service? According to there is some problem in their C2 plugin or with its implementation?

• Actually I got it working by not minifying the script on export.

• Actually I got it working by not minifying the script on export.

Ok thanks AngelaR, and what you can say about this service? I just never heard about GameDistribution before this post?

• Gamedistribution is exactly what the name suggests. It is a site that distributes flash games and html5 games. So far I've created 2 games that are on the site. It is sort of what Mochimedia used to be back in the day when flash games were really big.

The gamedistribution support staff is very responsive and usually gets back to you within one day.

You can monetize your games with them. I think that developers get 33% of the ad revenue, with publishers getting 33%, and gamedistribution getting the other 33%. However, it seems I haven't made any money so far. Still this is a great place to get your games distributed as far as I can tell.

I'm fairly new to all this so it is too early to tell if I'll end up with any money from it or not.

• Gamedistribution is exactly what the name suggests. It is a site that distributes flash games and html5 games. So far I've created 2 games that are on the site. It is sort of what Mochimedia used to be back in the day when flash games were really big.

The gamedistribution support staff is very responsive and usually gets back to you within one day.

You can monetize your games with them. I think that developers get 33% of the ad revenue, with publishers getting 33%, and gamedistribution getting the other 33%. However, it seems I haven't made any money so far. Still this is a great place to get your games distributed as far as I can tell.

I'm fairly new to all this so it is too early to tell if I'll end up with any money from it or not.

Hey Angela, just wondering what your revenue is looking like for Gamedistribution since your last post. Have you seen any success on there?

• No, I haven't seen any money from this. Also, they accepted 3 of my games with no problem. I have tried submitting 3 more games that were actually of better quality than the 1st 3 since I'm getting better at making them, and they rejected them all. So I've just put the games on my own websites. When I log into the game distribution statistics it appears that no one has played my games at all, but I know this isn't true because I've played the games myself. Also, I can see on my own arcades that people are playing these games and I'm using the gamedistribution game code, so who knows. Maybe someone else will have better luck with them than I did.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)