GAMEPAD ISSUE WITH NODEWEBKIT

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:16 pm

When I launch the game on google Chrome it is working well, the gamepad is supported,
but when i export the project in a desktop build with NW.js the gamepad is not supported anymore.
(I tried test events using "has gamepads" etc just to check but nothing works)

the problem seems to come from NW.js , so is there another way to make a desktop build ? or a way to do that NW.js support at least the gamepad devices ??

Thanks a lot

Mat
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Having the exact same issue here.
B

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:38 pm

matteotribros wrote:When I launch the game on google Chrome it is working well, the gamepad is supported,
but when i export the project in a desktop build with NW.js the gamepad is not supported anymore.

the problem seems to come from NW.js , so is there another way to make a desktop build ? or a way to do that NW.js support at least the gamepad devices ??

Thanks a lot

Mat

Your report doesn't follow the Bug Report Guidelines.

BTW I've just exported and tested the Win64 export of the Gampad example (built in to C2) using the latest builds of NWjs and C2 which are C2 r239 and NWjs v0.18.1 (Chromium 54).

Without this information, your report is not useful in any way.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:13 pm

My gamepad works but yeah, what he said ^
Black Bobby The Hole RPG game Greenlit with 303 votes.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:59 pm

zenox98 wrote:
matteotribros wrote:When I launch the game on google Chrome it is working well, the gamepad is supported,

Thanks a lot

Mat

Your report doesn't follow the Bug Report Guidelines.

BTW I've just exported and tested the Win64 export of the Gampad example (built in to C2) using the latest builds of NWjs and C2 which are C2 r239 and NWjs v0.18.1 (Chromium 54).

Without this information, your report is not useful in any way.

This is a known issue with Windows 10. As in, known by Ashley. It's a bug in NWjs 18.x: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/issues/5377

That seems like a more helpful answer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Closing as it's a NW.js bug.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs