Gamepad plugin question

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Jayjay wrote:If your gamepad isn't recognized, you can use x360ce to make it appear as an Xbox360 controller to the game: https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/

You basically just copy the x360ce exe and dll's it produces into the same folder as node-webkit, and in my testing it worked well for playing with a PlayStation 2 arcade stick converted to USB :D

You mean the folder in the plugins folder or the folder where i have the C2 project. Or do i have to first export the game with Nodewebkit?
B
S

Post » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Export with NodeWebkit
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I'd like to inquire about an issue that I have experienced in regards to the Gamepad plugin as of late.
I cannot exactly recall when this started to be an issue, but at least a few C2-builds ago.

As of now, when running either a preview or an export of a game (I've tried different ones), my wireless xbox 360 controllers only work if they're connected before I even run a game. To clarify, before this issue surfaced, I could run a game without having any gamepad connected, connect one or several gamepads and press any button for them to work, however, now I cannot...

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: And right after writing this it seems to work in chrome once again, but not with node-webkit.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:39 pm

purplemonkey wrote:Hello everyone,

I'd like to inquire about an issue that I have experienced in regards to the Gamepad plugin as of late.
I cannot exactly recall when this started to be an issue, but at least a few C2-builds ago.

As of now, when running either a preview or an export of a game (I've tried different ones), my wireless xbox 360 controllers only work if they're connected before I even run a game. To clarify, before this issue surfaced, I could run a game without having any gamepad connected, connect one or several gamepads and press any button for them to work, however, now I cannot...

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: And right after writing this it seems to work in chrome once again, but not with node-webkit.

Haven't checked but my only issue with 360 wired pad is that i need to press any button first in order for sticks to work.
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General