Gamepad Z-axis (Z rotate) NOT WORK

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • hello any here. In NOW i see big problem on all PS2 (dualshock) gamepads and playstation gamepad clons. Right stick(pad) not work up-down - this is Z-axis and Z rotate motion. In Gamepad plugin no zAxis check and etc. On x360 gamepad all correctly!

Ashley please check it.

• this is not an issue or bug

PlayStation Dual-shock controllers use different mapping to Xbox/(Standard).

I think right stick y is index 5 or 7 for dualshock

I cant remember what the mapping is but it is in a different order to xbox/standard mapping

you can find them all yourself by making a text box on the screen and updating it every tick with

"Axis 1-"&Axis(0, 1)&newline&

"Axis 2-"&Axis(0, 2)&newline&

"Axis 3-"&Axis(0, 3)&newline&

"Axis 7-"&Axis(0, 7)&newline&

etc

and do the same for the buttons.

then run the game and you will be able to see what index each dualshock control is mapped to

you should still keep mapping for xbox/standard joypad though as this is what most windows users joypads will be mapped to.

If you want the ability to use dual shock then you should program some type of user option to switch between xbox/standard and dualshock mappng

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • this is not an issue or bug....you can find them all....

Yes. I know about it. I want tell it and hope dev make default playstation map for stock plugin

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)