Games exported with node webkit have extreme lag!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Node Downloader is a plugin for download file for Construct 3 and construct 2 game engine
  • I have the exact problem described in the first post on this link: Games exported with node webkit lag, the lags happen every 5-10 sec and the game remains frozen for over 5 sec!

Game does not lag when testing it from construct 2, also it does not lag when exported to android but on windows it lags please help :/

• You're going to have to provide more details to get help. We need to know what kinds of things your game is implementing. A Capx file would be even better.

As far as I know, there aren't any documented issues with Node. I haven't had a single issue while developing my current game with the newest stable release of Construct 2.

I could only take a guess that it's a computer related issue or something that happens within your instructions that cause it to lag.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines. Note the described problem matches a bug that was fixed in r179.

• no please no, my foreseeable end game was planning to be exported with node web kit, once I tried it with a very simple puzzle game but now this game would bigger

• Game does not lag when testing it from construct 2, also it does not lag when exported to android but on windows it lags please help :/

Hi,

I also experienced a similar problem - my best guess, NodeWebkit is unable to run in webgl mode, due to DirectX not being installed correctly. You can test it with system.renderer=="webgl".

Greg

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)